Descripción: Mejora tu conocimiento de los adverbios en inglés con nuestro cuaderno de actividades relacionado con los adverbios. Con ejercicios prácticos y divertidos, aprenderás a usar correctamente los adverbios en diferentes contextos. ¡Ideal para principiantes y estudiantes de nivel intermedio!
“ADVERBS IN ENGLISH”
Exercise 1: Reading Read the following text about my daily routines and answer the true or false questions below.
My Daily Routines I wake up at 6:30 am every day. I brush my teeth and take a shower. Then I have breakfast. I usually have cereal with milk and a cup of coffee. After breakfast, I get dressed and go to work. I work from 9 am to 5 pm. At lunchtime, I eat a sandwich and an apple. After work, I go to the gym. I exercise for an hour. Then I go home and have dinner with my family. We usually have chicken or fish with vegetables. After dinner, we watch TV or play board games together.
- The person wakes up at 6:30 am every day.
- The person has breakfast before taking a shower.
- The person eats a sandwich and an apple for lunch.
- The person goes to the gym after work.
- The person has dinner alone.
Exercise 2: Vocabulary Use these words to complete the sentences below:
cereal / coffee/ sandwich / apple / gym
- In the morning, I like to eat __________ with milk for breakfast.
- After eating breakfast, I drink a cup of __________.
- At lunchtime, I eat a __________ and an __________.
- After work, I go to the __________ to exercise.
- When you exercise at the gym you can use different machines.
Exercise 3: Grammar Complete these sentences using present simple tense with the verbs in parentheses:
- Every day, she (wake up)__ at 6:30 am.
- He (brush)__ his teeth after waking up.
- They (have)__ breakfast together every morning.
- She (go)__ to work after getting dressed.
- He (work)__ from 9 am to 5 pm.
Exercise 4: Listening Listen to this text about my daily routines and fill in the gaps using these words:
shower / cereal / coffee / sandwich
My Daily Routines I wake up at 6:30 am every day. Then I take a ___________ . After that ,I have breakfast which is usually ___________ with milk and a cup of ___________. Then ,I get dressed and go to work where i stay from 9am till 5pm .At lunchtime ,I eat a _________and an apple .
Exercise 5: Writing Use these connectors to complete these sentences:
because / so / but
- She wakes up early ________ she has many things to do.
- He wants to go outside ________ it’s raining .
- They are tired ________ they decide to stay home .
Exercise 1: Reading
Exercise 2: Vocabulary
- sandwich, apple
Exercise 3: Grammar
- wakes up
Exercise 4: Listening
My Daily Routines I wake up at 6:30 am every day. Then I take a shower. After that ,I have breakfast which is usually cereal with milk and a cup of coffee. Then ,I get dressed and go to work where i stay from 9am till 5pm .At lunchtime ,I eat a sandwich and an apple .
Exercise 5: Writing