Descripción: Vocabulario de bebés en inglés. En la siguiente entrada te presentamos el vocabulario más frecuente relacionado con bebés en inglés, una lectura comprensiva y dos ejercicios relacionados con la misma.
- Baby (béibi) - Bebé
- Bottle (bótol) - Biberón
- Crib (krib) - Cuna
- Diaper (dáiper) - Pañal
- Feed (fíid) - Alimentar
- Formula (fórmyula) - Fórmula
- Giggle (gígol) - Risita
- Hush (hásh) - Callar
- Infant (ínfant) - Bebé
- Jelly (jéli) - Gelatina
- Kick (kik) - Patada
- Lullaby (láliabi) - Cancioncilla
- Milk (milk) - Leche
- Naptime (náptaim) - Hora de la siesta
- Pacifier (pásifáier) - Chupón
- Rattle (rátl) - Sonaja
- Stroller (stróler) - Cochecito
- Teething (títhing) - Erupción de dientes
- Wipe (wáip) - Limpiar
- Yawn (ión) - Bostezo
Read the following text and answers the questions bellow:
Every morning, I take care of my little baby. First, I give her a bottle of formula and she drinks it happily. Then, I change her diaper and put her in her crib. She giggles and kicks as I sing her a lullaby. After her nap, I take her for a walk in the stroller. She loves to look around and see new things. As we walk, she starts to get fussy, so I give her a pacifier to calm her down. When we get home, I give her a bottle of milk and she falls asleep. In the evening, I put her in her crib and she giggles and kicks as I sing her another lullaby. As I watch her sleep, I feel grateful for this little bundle of joy. Every day with her is a new adventure and I am so happy to be her mother.
1. What does the mother do first in the morning?
a. Take her baby for a walk
b. Give her baby a bottle of formula
2. How does the baby react when the mother sings a lullaby?
a. She gets fussy
b. She giggles and kicks
3. What does the mother use to calm down her baby?
a. A lullaby
b. A pacifier
4. How does the mother feel about being a mother?
1. b. Give her baby a bottle of formula
2. b. She giggles and kicks
3. b. A pacifier
4. b. Grateful.
TRUE OR FALSE:
ARE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS TRUE OR FALSE?
1. The mother gives her baby a bottle of formula in the evening.
2. The baby cries when she is in her crib.
3. The mother sings a lullaby to the baby in the morning.
4. The person telling the story is the baby's aunt.
1. b. False
2. b. False
3. a. True
4. b. False