- Predictions. For example: Paul will pass his exams (but he still doesn't know if he will)
- Spontaneous decisions: “Which do you prefer tea or coffee? – I will have a coffee”
- Actions that will happen for sure: I will be 18 next month.
- Afirmative: subject + will + infinitive (without -to) + complements
- Negative: subject + won't + infinitive (without -to) + complements
- Question: Will + subject + infinitive (without -to) + complements?
- The future with "going to" is used when we plan to do something and we know when the action will take place. For example: I am going to go to David’s party this weekend.
- Afirmative: subject + am/is/are + going to + infinitive + complements
- Negative: subject + am/is/are + not + going to + infinitive + complements
- Question: am/is/are + subject + going to + complements?