1. We use the past simple to tell about an action which finished in the past.
For example: I ate spaghetti yesterday.
- Afirmative: subject + verb ending in -ed (Regular verbs)/// Past form (Irregular verbs) + complements
- Negative: subject + didn't + infinitive (without -to) + complements
- Question: Did + sujeto + infinitive (without -to) + complements?
TEMPORAL EXPRESSIONS / ADVERBS (Tempotal expressions and adverbs help to identify the verbal tense when we are doing a verbal tense exercise. In addition, they are crucial when we write or speak because they denote the verbal tense we are referring to).
- Last day/month/week/year
- A specific date in the past (In 1979)