1. She was playing basketball yesterday at five o'clock.
(Ella estaba jugando a baloncesto ayer a las cinco)
2. We were studying hard yesterday afternoon.
(Nosotros estábamos estudiando duro ayer)
3. They were watching TV when I arrived.
(Ellos estaban viendo la television cuando yo llegué)
4. The thieves were stealing when the police arrived.
(Los ladrones estaban robando cuando la policía llegó)
5. They were smoking at the bus stop.
(Ellos estaban fumando en la parada del autobús)
6. I waved at him, but he wasn't looking.
(Yo lo saludé, pero el no estaba mirando)
7. She was wearing her new jacket when I saw her.
(Ella llevaba su chaqueta nueva cuando la vi)
8. I turned the radio off. Nobody was listening to it.
(Apagué la radio. Nadie la estaba escuchando)
9. The boys were playing soccer yesterday afternoon.
(Los chicos estaban jugando a fútbol ayer)
10. I was studying English yesterday afternoon.
(Estuve estudiando inglés ayer por la tarde)
CONJUGACIÓN PASADO CONTINUO EN INGLÉS (WORK)
I was working
You were working
He/She/It was working
We/You/They were working
I wasn't working
You weren't working
He/She/It wasn't working
We/You/They weren't working
Was I working?
Were you working?
Was he/she/it working?
Were we/you/they working?